The Fascia Place | Worksafe Platform
Originally designed for Buchan Concrete Solutions, manufacturers of pre-formed concrete walls. The application required a strong, stable, light and easy to use working platform, with a weight not exceeding 25 kilo’s for the standard unit.
The unit also needed to fold flat for easy transportation and storage.
The Work Safe platform has proved itself with Buchan’s and the unit is now seen as a low cost and flexible alternative in many other selected applications, to Tower Platforms, Scaffolding and Powered Lift Platforms
The recent HSE regulations requiring a MINIMUM of three points of contact when using a ladder, plus other restrictions on ladder usage, now precludes Buchan’s from using ladders for grouting as the operator requires both hands to hold the pipe delivering the concrete.
There are many tasks, within a wide range of industrial and private applications that require the permanent use of two hands, the HSE minimum three points of contact rule, now precludes the use of ladders for these requirements
- Attaches to your extension ladder (domestic and industrial) NO TOOLS REQUIRED
- Health and Safety compliant (HSE) – a safe, stable and easy to use platform
- Essential where TWO HANDS ARE REQUIRED
- Operator protected on all sides, working area 600mm x 600mm as per BSI guidelines
- Can take the place of tower platforms, scaffolding, traditional decks and power lift platforms
- Operates safely up to 7.4 metres (24 feet)
- Folds flat in seconds for easy storage and transportation